The best way to avoid hat hair is simple: don’t wear hats. Taking a shower and washing your hair will also get rid of that
But sometimes, hats are necessary, especially in cool weather. And once you take it off, hat hair is back.
Here are a few easy steps you can do to get rid of that hat line.
1. Avoid putting a hat on damp hair.
2. Carefully place the hat on your head in a way that does not mess up your hair too much.
3. Once you take it off, soak a small towel with the hottest tap water you can stand. Wring it out well and wrap it around your head. Keep it there for a minute or two. This will help “iron out” the indention left by the hat. Run the towel over your entire head and then re-style.
4. If you don’t have access to a towel, use your hands to dampen your hair a bit and brush it upward for a few moments. This will also help eliminate the hat head.
5. A bit of styling product like a styling paste works as well. It can be used to restore body and get your hair back in place.
No more hat hair.
Call Us On 08 9192 1432