The Top 6 Styling Tools For Curly Hair By Hair Salon Broome Call Us On 08 9192 1432
Curly hair needs special care for super styling. Take a look at our tried and true tools for manageable locks. You may be surprised!
– Wide-tooth comb- For textured hair, this is your friend! Because the teeth are wide, it allows your hair space to glide through without causing tangles. Apply your conditioner and then detangle.
– Denman Brush- Whether you use it to define your curls or to clump them after applying gel, every hair thickness and curl pattern can find a brush that works best for them.
– Micro-fiber towels- Regular towels can roughen up hair, creating frizz. Opt for micro-fiber. These are smooth-surfaced, absorbent towels specifically designed for curly hair. They reduce drying time and define your curls.
– Satin pillow- Not only lovely to sleep on, satin pillows actually cause less damage to fragile locks than regular pillows, reducing the dreaded frizz factor.
– Shower cap- When you deep condition your hair use a plastic shower cap. The heat from your body will let the product penetrate more deeply into your hair.
Diffuser- Attach it to an ionic hair dryer for faster drying. The diffuser allows heat to gently dry fragile locks.
The Top 6 Styling Tools For Curly Hair – Call Us On 08 9192 1432